- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped (or 3 tbsp shredded and juice squeezed)
- 2 large eggs
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice, drained from a can of pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pineapples from can
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with your hands to combine. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs, evenly spaced, on parchment. Place tray in preheated oven and bake 20-25 min or until meatballs are cooked through. Cooking varies on the size of the meatball.
- While meatballs bake, make the sauce. In med saucepan, mix sauce ingredients until combined.
- Heat over med heat until sauce begins to boil.
- Turn to Med-Low and let sauce simmer for 5 – 10 min. or until sauce thickens a bit.
- Serve cooked meatballs with a side of dipping sauce.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com