- 1 1⁄2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 slices fresh pineapple rings
- Onion slices, raw or grilled
- Lettuce Shredded
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup coconut amigos
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 – 1 tsp arrowroot
- In a small saucepan heat the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly until sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from heat and set aside.
- Mix together by combining the ground meat, green onions, 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide meat mixture into 4 equal portions to form 4 burger patties.
- Fry pineapple slices in a pan by heating a small amount of coconut oil over medium heat. Add the pineapple slices and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute. Flip and cook for another minute, then remove and set aside.
- Sauté onions by adding more coconut oil into the skillet and add in the onion slices. Sauté until soft from 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
In a separate pan, place the burgers in the pan, with a small amount of coconut oil over medium heat. Cook the patties for 4-6 minutes on each side.
Serve burgers on a bed of lettuce, adding more teriyaki sauce as desired and top with pineapple and onion slices.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com