- 6-8 Pork Chops bone-in
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In med saucepan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Add minced garlic cook 1 min, then add sliced onions and cook for anther min. Next, add sliced peppers and cook for 2 mins. Lastly, add diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper cook for 5 min. Stirring often. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same saucepan sear both sides of the pork (do not cook). Layer in crockpot, Tomato mixture, pork, tomato mixture then pork. Saving a portion of the tomato mixture for the top. Also, add any remaining cooking oil from searing the pork.
- Place cover on crock pot, set to high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve with vegetables.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com