- 2 tomatoes, cored, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 5 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- sea salt and pepper
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) skin-on-wild-caught salmon fillets
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position, place rimmed baking sheet on rack and heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, shallot, basil, 1 tbsp olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- Rub Salmon with 2 tsp of olive oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees. Carefully place salmon skin side down on hot sheet and roast about 10 to 15 min. depending on how cooked you like your fish.
- Serve salmon with tomato relish
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com