- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- coconut or olive oil for cooking wrap in pan.
- Whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, and sea salt together in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk water, eggs, and 3 tbsp of oil together. Add wet ingredients to flour mixture in large bowl. Let batter rest for 15 min.
- Meanwhile heat small 8 inch pan on low heat. When batter is ready turn heat up to med and add 1 tbsp of oil to pan. After 1 min. pan should be ready
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to top of pan, tilt and shake pan so the batter covers the pan. Cook batter till sides start to turn brown. Gently slide spatula underneath edge and flip. Cook other side for 1 to 3 min.
Both sides should be brown and crisp.
- Continue process with remaining batter, whisking batter to recombine.
As wraps are done, stack on rack.
- Serve immediately or place in zip lock bag. (They will only keep 3 to 4 days)
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com