- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Handful of Fresh berries of your choice
- Coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add macadamias, almonds, and pumpkin seeds to a food processor and pulse to chop the nuts, but do not over do it. You may also just chop with a knife.
- Add shredded coconut to mixed nuts and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix the egg white and water until bubbly, then add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Next pour the chopped nut mixture into the mixing bowl and stir until well coated.
- Evenly spread the nuts onto the baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 min. until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 min to cool. Once cooled break nut-granola apart.
- Save or use right away with fresh fruit and coconut milk.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com