- 2 cups sweet potatoes peeled, quartered lengthwise, and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 7 cups kale, stemmed and sliced crosswise into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 head radicchio, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Toss sweet potatoes with 2 tbsp oil and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Lay potatoes in single layer on rimmed baking sheet and roast until browned, 25 – 30 min flipping potatoes halfway through. Transfer to plate when done and let cool for 20 min.
- Whisk shallot, honey, vinegar, 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp pepper together in a large bowl. Whisking constantly, gradually drizzle in remaining oil.
- Place kale in large bowl or on counter. Vigorously squeeze and massage kale with our hands until leaves are darkened and slightly wilted, about 1 min.
- Add kale, radicchio, and roasted sweet potatoes to vinaigrette and gently toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to serving platter and sprinkle with pecans and pomegranate seeds
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com