- 1 1/2 lbs grass-fed ground beef (or 90/10 or better ground beef)
- 16 oz spinach
- 2 Apples peeled and chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Over medium heat, in a large skillet add the coconut oil, ground beef, onions, and apples, season with cinnamon, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink. Stir occasionally to break up the meat.
- Add the spinach and stir about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com