- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef (or 90/10 ground beef or better)
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and 1⁄2 inch dice
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 6 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut small or mashed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- Lemon Juice from half a lemon
- 3-4 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Use a large skillet over medium heat and brown the ground beef. Season to taste with salt and pepper while breaking up the beef.
- Remove the meat from the skillet and set aside in a separate dish.
- Add 3 tbsp coconut oil, onion, and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes to the same skillet the beef was just cooked in.
- Add the butternut squash and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until squash is soft. Stir occasionally.
- Add mushrooms, cauliflower, kale and thyme. Stir occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice over skillet and mix.
- Add the ground beef back to the skillet and continue cooking until warmed.
- Serve warm.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com