- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts trimmed
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3/4 garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup seltzer
- 1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Set wire rack in rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix arrowroot flour, almond flour, paprika, garlic power, cayenne, 1/2 tsp sea salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper together in large bowl.
- Whisk in seltzer until thoroughly combined and smooth and let sit until thickened, 15 min.
- While the rest, cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to even thickness. Cut each chicken breast diagonally into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Whisk cream of tartar and baking soda into the batter. Add chicken to batter and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Heat oil in 10 inch skillet over med-high heat. Carefully add chicken to hot oil. Fry chicken until deep golden brown on first side, about 3 min. Flip chicken and continue to fry until golden brown on second side. Check chicken, it should be cooked threw.
- Serve with vegetables and Honey Mustard Sauce.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com