- 2 1/2 Cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup gluten free chocolate chips
- If coconut oil isn’t softened microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- In Medium sized bowl, combine the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. With a hand mixer, mix until well blended and smooth.
- Add to bowl almond flour 1 cup at a time. Then add coconut flour 1 tbsp at a time you may not need to add all 3 tbsp.
- The batter should be firm enough for you to make a ball. If not add more coconut oil.
- Add salt and chocolate chips then mix well.
- Line parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Form dough into balls about 1 tbsp.
- Set them on the tray to chill in the fridge for 30 min.
- Dip them in chocolate if you like or eat them plain.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com