- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup of protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 shoot coffee, brewed
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 12 cup muffin tins.
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
- Hand whisk all wet ingredients in separate bowl until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients 1 cup at a time to the wet ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add one scoop full per muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 min.
- Let muffins cool about 10 min. Serve while warm.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com