- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, slightly melted
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp almond butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In medium mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Set Aside
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer beat together the coconut oil and coconut sugar until well combined, about 1 min.
- Beat in the almond butter and vanilla extract until combined. Beat in the egg on low until mixed. Stir in flour mixture until well combined.
- Next stir in chocolate chips. If the dough isn’t stiff put in the fridge for a half an hour to firm up.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 8 balls and place 3″ apart on the prepared baking sheet. Press the cookies down lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 11-14 min. You want them soft as they will firm up as they cool. Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com