- 2 med ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (use dairy-free/paleo chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line or spray 12 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a potato masher. They should almost be like a puree.
- Add the honey and vanilla and stir again.
- Add in the eggs and oil and strip until well combined.
- In a med bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and sea salt.
- Stir just until combined and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 min or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 min in the pan and then turn out to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the ref
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com