- 4 left over baked bone-in chicken split breast
- 8 cups of water
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 carrots, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- 1/2 cup of canned coconut milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp of Tapioca flour
- 2 cups kale, finely sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of Tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 tsp of garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken broth from soup
- Bring left over bone-in chicken split breast and water to a boil. Boil for 10 min.
- Remove chicken and 1/4 cup of broth from soup and set aside to cool.
- With soup on medium heat stir-in chopped celery, chopped carrots, sea salt and pepper. Cook for 5 min.
- Add to soup the canned coconut milk and 3 to 4 tbsp of Tapioca flour. Remembering to stir often to prevent sticking on the bottom of the pan.
- Remove chicken from the bone and chop thin. Discard bones. Add the chopped chicken back to the soup.
- Prepare the dumplings: Add all dry ingredients then slowly add the 1/4 cup of chicken broth. The dumplings should resemble a dough.
- Break apart dough into several one inch balls and add to soup. Continue to cook on med-low heat for 15 min.
- Add finely sliced kale and parsley then serve.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com