- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 med onion, Sliced
- 1 med red pepper, diced
- 3 cups of broccoli, cut small
- 1 lb of flank steak
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In med saucepan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Add minced garlic cook 1 min, then add sliced onions and cook for anther min. Next, add sliced red peppers and cook for 1 min. Lastly, add cut broccoli, sea salt and pepper cook for 10 min. Stirring often. Add cover to pan to help cook. Remove from pan and set aside in a large serving bowl.
- Using the same pan, heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil on med heat. Add 1 lb of flank steak and sea salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5 min. stirring often.
- Add the beef to the broccoli mixture and combine.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com