- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 small granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices of low sodium bacon
- 4 finely chopped, green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- sea salt & ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Peel, remove seeds from squash then cut 1 inch cubes.
- Arrange diced squash on baking sheet and drizzle oil over.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Bake squash for 20 min.
- Meanwhile cook the bacon in a skillet over Med. heat until crispy. Once cool, cut or crumble in pieces and set aside.
- In the same pan cook the apples for 5 min or until soft.
- Add squash, bacon, pecans & seasonings to taste. Cook another few min until squash has browned.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with green onions.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com