- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 peeled, cored apple – shredded
- 1 cup of raisins (can swap for cranberries instead)
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 12 cup muffin tins.
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl and set aside.
- Hand whisk all wet ingredients in separate bowl until well mixed.
- Add dry ingredients 1 cup at a time to the wet ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in raisins. Set aside for two min.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add one scoop full per muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 – 25 min.
- Let muffins cool about 10 min. Serve while warm.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com