- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large apple, grated and drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp, ghee softened
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Toss grated apple with lemon juice in medium bowl. Add remaining wet ingredients and combine.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Using a large ice cream or cookie scoop, fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 min, until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 5 min.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com