- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb turkey or pork bacon cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups of carrots, diced
- 2 cups of celery, diced
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 2 large heads cauliflower trimmed, chopped and steamed until very soft
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In large saucepan on medium heat, add 2 tbsp of coconut oil. Add diced onions and cook until soft.
- Add bacon pieces to pan and saute until cooked about 10 min.
- Add diced carrots and celery to pan and saute for 10 min.
- Add ground beef to pan and saute until brown. Season with sea salt, pepper, smoke paprika
- Add chicken broth and cook down broth until almost all evaporated.
- Blend cauliflower and 2 tbsp of olive oil with a hand mixer until mixed well.
- Pour ground beef mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour mashed cauliflower over beef mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Check out our 16-Week Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan subscriptions at: www.MAIN-Meals.com